Avalanche is a highly-scalable, open-source platform for launching decentralized applications. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
Avalanche Hackathon Ideas
- Build tools and visualizers to make it simple for developers to build on Avalanche
- Next-generation decentralized finance application on Avalanche
- NFT applications using Avalanche’s X-Chain NFTs
- Avalanche Virtual Machines (VMs) for smart-contract languages (excluding Ethereum)
- Decentralized IDs using Avalanche
- Avalanche Documentation
- Avalanche Consensus Whitepaper
- Avalanche Platform Whitepaper
- Avalanche Wallet
- Avalanche Explorer
Avalanche Social Media
About Polyient Games
Polyient Games is an investment firm focused on the non-fungible token (NFT) and blockchain gaming industries. We invest in startups that are building the infrastructure and applications that will scale the NFT asset class.
Polyient Games Hackathon Ideas
Polyient Games Social Media
Biconomy is a scalable and gas-optimized relayer Infrastructure that provides a plug-n-play solution which abstracts away the blockchain complexities like highly volatile gas prices, transaction ordering and stuck transactions to enable a seamless user-experience using meta-transactions.
Biconomy Hackathon Ideas
- Build a gasless liquidity mining farm using Biconomy. Layer 2 such as Matic and zk rollups can be used
- Make a solution for faster exits from layer2 by maintaining a pool of tokens on both layer1 and layer2 and further make the interaction of withdrawing gasless using Biconomy
- Build the next-gen blockchain games using Biconomy
- Be creative and let your DeFi ideas float using Biconomy
Biconomy Social Media
Quantstamp’s mission is to secure the decentralized internet, and has protected over $5B in digital asset risk from hackers. More than 120 startups, foundations and enterprises work with Quantstamp to keep their innovative products safe.
All too often we see projects that undervalue quality testing. Quality testing saves you and your team time when maintaining code and reduces risk when adding new features. We want to see people better develop this highly marketable skill. When you create quality tests, everyone wins. Submissions with the highest quality testing will win the bounty. Read more about quality tests.
Submit your project’s full test suite with 80% or better test coverage. We would like to review the actual tests done. This bounty will only relate to the smart contracts of the project. Please note that numbers don’t point to quality.
- Submit any relevant documentation or specifications.
- Submit a print out the %Stmts %Branches %Funcs %Lines and Uncovered Lines.
- Include your full project that the test suite relates to.
- Have clear instructions on how to run the test suite.
Judging Criteria: Having a high-quality test suite—one that includes unit, integration and functional tests—is essential for projects. Tests should have assertions that check effects of the executed code in case of a successful transaction as well as a revert message in case of a rejected transaction. Writing such assertions would be cumbersome without a clear technical specification that lists all system requirements. Don’t write tests just to reach 100% coverage, write tests to find bugs. Your submission will be judged qualitatively and only those with 80% or better coverage will be accepted.
Quantstamp Social Media